Mr. Hamdy Sherif Hamdy
Attorney at law
Mr. Hamdy Sherif Hamdy has joined El-Ezaby law firm in 2019; after achieving his LL.B at Faculty of Law Cairo University in 2017; He obtained a certificate from the Center of Research and Studies for Administrative Development at Faculty of Law, Cairo University on the subject of arbitration in contracts of the state and international contracts, also a certificate from the Center of Research and studies in the fight against crime and the Treatment of Offenders, at Cairo University on the subject of Modern Scientific Methods in Criminal Evidence.
- Bachelor's Degree: Faculty of Law, Cairo University 2017
- Diploma in public law at Banha University
- Various courses in Contracts and Arbitration
- Arabic: (Native)
- English: (good)
Areas of Expertise
- Member of the Egyptian BAR Association since 2017.
- Have experience in legal research and Construction Contracts.
- Have experience in civil law.
- Have experience in commercial law.