Mr. Muhammad Salah is a Partner and has joined Elezaby law firm in 2017. He achieved his LL.B at Faculty of Law - English Section - Cairo University in 2016; he then obtained a diploma of International Law, in 2017, and a second Diploma of Private law, in 2018, from Ain Shams University, So he holds his Master degree in Private law.
Mr. Salah has extensive experience in the legal field, starting from his first year of college through training in many international law firms in Egypt. Although he graduated in 2016 has a very strong knowledge in different fields of law such as “Litigation & Arbitration, Corporate, Capital market, Immigration, Commercial Contracts, Local & International Investment”.
Furthermore, he participated in drafting and negotiating several international joint venture contracts between the Egyptian government and international companies, he also participated in the main negotiations related to clients with (other whether official or international), He advised several clients in relation to the legal aspects of the corporate & capital market Law - including transacting with governmental agencies; Mr. Salah Salim knows how to cover all the phases of corporate & capital market and also commercial contracts; including Establishing, registering, and amending companies with all their kinds (commercial, civil, professional); He is also an expert when it comes to mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor's Degree Faculty of law – English section, Cairo University 2012-2016.
- Diploma of International law, Ain Shams 2017.
- Diploma of Private law, Ain Shams University 2018.
- Master's Degree in International law in 2018 fromAin Shams University.
- Various courses in Legal writing &Contracts and Arbitration.
Area of Experts:
- Member of the Egyptian BAR Association since 2016.
- A representative of Elezaby law firm in many conferences that are related to financial law and other fields in Egypt.
- Worked as a free-lance for Engineering Consultant Company by giving legal Advice &research and opinions.
- Has wide experience in local and international contracts.
- Has wide experience in commercial law.
- Has a wide Experience in legal research and Construction Contracts.
- Has a wide Experience in drafting arbitration clauses and submission agreements.
- Arabic: (Native)
- English: (Advanced)
- German :( Beginner)