Mr. Muhammad El-mansoury is the CEO & a Partner, he has joined Elezaby Law firm in 2010. Mr. El-mansoury achieved his LL.B. at the Faculty of Law - Mansoura University, in 2000.
Mr.El-mansoury is a bright attorney at law who possesses a vast wealth of knowledge and has a proven record of providing indispensable advice to clients and delivering positive outcomes for them. He is an expert in the corporate, capital market, construction contracts, Private, Civil, Administrative, and Real Estate law.
Furthermore, he leads the main negotiations related to our clients (whether official or international), He also advised several clients in relation to the legal aspects of Tender Law - including bidding and transacting with government agencies; Mr. El-mansoury is well aware of covering all the phases of litigation; including drafting memoranda, statements of claims, legal opinions, negotiations towards amicable dispute settlement, trials and appeals before tribunals, first instance courts, and the Court of appeal.
- Bachelor's Degree Faculty of Law, Mansoura University in 2000
Areas of Expertise
- Member of the Egyptian BAR Association.
- Member at Arab lawyers union.
- Admitted Lawyer in High- appeal Court and the State Council.
- Legal consultant for several real estate companies.
- Legal consultant for several collaborative organizations.
- Expert in merge and acquisition process.
- Expert in capital market law.
- Expert in corporate law.
- Expert in Construction contracts “fidic”.
- Expert in real estate disputes and contracting.
- Expert in civil local and international contracts.