Dr. Sayied Elezaby is the Senior Partner of Elezaby Law firm, He achieved his LL.B. at Faculty of Law, Mansoura University, in 1996. He then obtained a Diploma in Private Law, in 1997, and a second Diploma in Islamic law, in 1998, from Mansoura University. So he holds his Master's degree in Private law, he then obtained his Ph.D. degree in, 2000 in Civil Procedure law.
Dr. Elezaby is an expert in Private, Civil, Commercial, Administrative, family, Criminal, and sports law. He is specialized in Civil Procedural and sports law, Dr. Sayed Elezaby is an expert in covering all the phases of litigation including trials, appeals before tribunals, first instance courts, and the Court of Cassation.
Dr. Sayed Elezaby was admitted before the Egyptian Court of Cassation, and he is also a member of the Egyptian Bar Association.
- Bachelor's Degree Faculty of law -Mansoura University in 1996.
- Diploma in Private Law in 1997.
- Diploma in Islamic law in 1998.
- Master degree “private law in 1998”.
- PDH degree “Civil Procedure law, in 2000”...
Areas of Expertise
- Member of the Egyptian BAR Association since 1996.
- Legal consultant of different Islamic institutes.
- Legal consultant of several civil organizations.
- Former member in crisis committee in Damietta governorate.
- Expert in legal disputes and investment cases.
- Expert in Economical disputes.
- Expert in Family law.
- Expert in Sports law.
- Expert in Labor law.
- Expert in administrative law.