Mr. / Mohamad Saeed Ahmad Salihin
Mr. Mohamad Saeed Ahmad Salihin joined El-Ezaby law firm in 2020, which is established in 1998.
Mr. Mohamed Saeed obtained a BA from the Faculty of Law, Cairo University in 2011 and has eight years of experience in various branches of law, where he worked in many legal institutions and legal affairs for companies within the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Mr. Mohamed Saeed has extensive experience in the field of litigation, mediation, and negotiations, as he worked as a lawyer in many different branches of law, including civil law, sports law, arbitration law, personal status law, petroleum contracts, and mineral wealth disputes, as well as money and private company disputes, as well as worked on many cases before economic courts, as well as many cases that concern Egyptian students, teaching assistants and universities, as well as areas of strategic litigation.
Mr. Mohamed Saeed Ahmed Salihin is also a legal researcher in many different legal branches and a legal lecturer at the Egyptian Bar Association and in many legal platforms and electronic space.
• Bachelor of Law, Cairo University, 2011.
• Specialized course in political and economic studies at Ain Shams University, 2012.
• Training course for linguistic lawyers at the American University.
• Certificate of preparing mediators and arbitrators in the Egyptian Olympic Committee.
• Registered as a certified sports mediator at the Egyptian Sports Court.
Areas of Expertise: -
• Member of the Egyptian Bar Association since 2013.
• Legal advisor to many Egyptian companies.
• A lawyer specializing in drafting contracts and providing advice.
• Legal researcher and lecturer.
• Sports mediator at the Egyptian Sports Court.