- Board Chairman & Partner
Mr. Walid Elezaby is the Managing Partner of Elezaby Law firm which was established, in 1998 with a very well reputation, El-Ezaby has become one of the leading law firms in the Middle East, heading the Litigation, Arbitration, local and international investment.
Mr. Walid achieved his LL.B. at the Faculty of Law of Mansoura University, in 1996. He then obtained a Diploma in Criminal science Law, in 1998, and a second Diploma in Public Law in 1999, from Mansoura University as well. . So he held a Master degree in 1999, and not just that, he, later on, obtained a third diploma of international arbitration, in 2000.
Mr. Walid Elezaby has more than 20 years of extensive experience in the legal field. He is a passionate lawyer who has an optimistic vision of virtual lawyering. He believes in investing in new and innovative approaches to serve the law on a local and an international scope, where he handles cases before courts of all natures and degrees, also represents a great number of heavyweight clients in all sorts of arbitration cases. He is an expert in the preparation of the applications of arbitration, writs of cases, appeals, pleadings, and in carrying out all the procedures for the execution of judgments including arbitration awards as well as foreign judgments.
Mr. Walid is an expert in Private, Civil, Commercial, Banking, Social Security, and Commercial Arbitration. He is specialized in drafting all kinds of contracts, commercial agencies, real estate mortgage and commercial mortgage contracts, Capital Markets, and Projects groups.
Mr. Walid Elezaby was admitted before the Egyptian Court of Cassation. He is also a member of the Egyptian Bar Association and the Egyptian Society of International Law.
- Bachelor's Degree Faculty of Law, Mansoura University, 1997.
- Diploma of criminal science law in 1998.
- Diploma of public law in 1999.
- Diploma of international arbitration in 2000.
- Master degree” International arbitration” 2000.
- Various Courses in Arbitration & Securities and Commercial Contracts.
- Various courses in banking & Electronic crimes.
Areas of Expertise
- Member of the Egyptian BAR Association since 1997.
- Presenter of the first legal program at the Egyptian radio.
- Legal consultant for several different collaborative organizations.
- Legal consultant for different IPOs.
- Legal consultant for different international companies.
- Participated in many international arbitration cases.
- Expert in construction contracts.
- Expert in oil and gas contracts.
- Expert in economical disputes in local and international markets.
- Expert in real estate disputes and contracting.
- Expert in civil local and international contracts.